Apply Online for 6100 Vacancy – SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit (as on 31-10-2020)
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 06-07-2021
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 26-07-2021
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 26-07-2021
- Last Date for Printing of Application: 10-08-2021
- Date for Online Exam: Tentatively in the Month of August, 2021
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 300/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
|S No||State/ UT||Language||Total|
|7||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Hindi/English||10|
|12||Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/Hindi||100|
SBI Apprentice Stipend:
Selection Process for SBI Apprentice Posts
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of:
- Online written test
- Test of local language.
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern
There will be 100 objective-type questions of 100 marks on:
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 min|
|General English||25||25||15 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 min|
The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
SBI Apprentice Local Language Test
The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for apprentice. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. Candidates will have to appear forthe test of specified opted local language at a centre (to be decided by the Bank) of the State applied for, at his/her own expenses.
SBI Apprentice Medical Examination:
Engagement of selected apprentices is subjectto his/her being declared medically fit as perthe requirement ofthe Bank.
SBI Apprentice Final Selection:
- Verification of eligibility forthe post and information furnished in the online application
- Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
- Qualifying in the Medical examination.
A Wait list (State-category wise) will be maintained for one year from the date of result of the engagement of apprentices or next engagement exercise, whichever is earlier. Candidates will be released only once from this waitlist against non-joining subject to availability of qualified candidates.
How to Apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SBI website from 6 July to 26 July 2021.
SBI Apprentice Application Fee:
General/OBC/EWS – Rs.300/-
SC/ST/PWD – NIL
Notification Link https://sbi.co.in/documents/77530/11154687/05072021_SBI+-+APPRENTICE+Advt+for+Website.pdf/a0848159-437c-7030-d6f8-35fc6a6e737e?t=1625485316792
Apply Online Link : https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiappajun21/